Reliant Water Technologies have solved your sewage lift station maintenance problems with this ingeniously designed wet well aeration system. Using the Wet Well Wizard is guaranteed to save many hours labour by dramatically reducing the collection time for removing FOG (Fats, Oils and Grease) and other viscous semi-solids.
Minimal Maintenance Wet Wells
The Wet Well Wizard aeration system is the best solution available for the following common problems in wastewater pump stations:
- FOG and Odour problems: wet wells / sewage lift station / wastewater pump station
- Lift station and down-line odour control problems
- Water collection station septicity leading to H2S corrosion
- Clogging problems which result in lift station pump breakdown and addition maintenance costs
How it works
1. FOG and other suspended solids in the wet well are broken up and liquified by a continuous flow of cleaved bubbles. Non-dissolvable solid debris are separated from FOG coatings and can be easily removed with a simple screen scoop.
2. The continuous aeration of the wet well by the Wizard keeps aerobic microbial activity activated. This enables constant aerobic degradation of solids with natural odour control.
3. The continuous input of oxygen into the Wet Well, prevents H2S building up and causing corrosion to other components of the collection system.
PRODUCT TAGS: lift station cleaner, wet well aeration, aerator, fats, oils and grease (FOG), FOG removal, wet well, sewage watewater lift station maintenance, monitoring, pump station