Combination sensor for ammonium and nitrate
- In-situ combination sensor for ammonium and nitrate
- 2 compensated parameters simultaneous
- Calibration-free, long term stable
- Economic, cost-effective
Ammonium and Nitrate ion-selective with automatic compensation of interferences
Ion-selective measurements directly in process – reliable 24 hours a day. The highly variable ionic sensor VARiON®Plus allows:
- The continuous measurement of ammonium – with online compensation of potassium ion interference by using potassium ISE.
- The new electrode VARiON®Plus NO3 enables the measuring of nitrate without chloride compensation electrode.
- You can measure ammonium and nitrate using one sensor with perfect gradient display.
- For measurement, simply insert the suitable electrode into the sensor, everything else is working automatically.
- The display shows the already compensated values.
- The potassium measuring value can be displayed optionally.