Simplify and secure low gas volume and flow measurements
BPC® Go is the next-generation gas volume and flow meter containing an in-built computer to simplify and secure low gas flow measurements. It automatically measures both wet and dry gases at laboratory scale with high precision and accuracy without the need for recalibration. Built to the highest standards of Scandinavian quality, it is simple to set up and use for online, real-time monitoring from any location.
BPC Go offers you:
- Embedded microcontroller to secure measurements and data acquisition
- Aurora software platform included
- Two measurement resolutions (9 ml and 2 ml)
- Calibration free
- Large storage capacity (up to 135 000 litres of gas)
- Wide measurement range (0.2 ml to 6000 ml/h)
- View standardised results from anywhere; even on your phone or tablet
- Run both batch and continuous experiments with remote access
For applications where precise measurements are key:
BPC Go is an excellent instrument for any application where the precise volume and flow measurements of wet and dry gases are key. It normalises gas flow rates and volume measurements at 0 ˚C and 1 standard atmosphere (atm). It is also possible to adapt the measurement to either wet or dry gases by allowing or removing measurement contributions from water vapour. Real-time temperature, pressure and humidity compensation ensure all gas volume and flow measurements are accurate.
BPC Go provides a wide detection range with high linearity up to 1500 ml/h for 2 ml flow cell and up to 6000 ml/h for 9 ml flow cell.