Cost-effective multiprobe with portable wireless data
The ChemScan MPX4 is a cost effective multiprobe that integrates with plant control systems for long term installation using a local controller, direct connection or wireless telemetry. The probe can also be used for spot checking utilising Bluetooth data collection.
With interchangeable sensors, the probe replaces multiple instruments reducing overall monitoring costs. Highly stable sensors require minimal maintenance and calibration.
Reduces monitoring costs: With ultra-stable sensors that minimise calibration and maintenance needs, the multiprobe reduces total cost of ownership.
Saves hours on fieldwork: The VuSitu mobile app records data directly from the probe for spot checks. Interfaces with ChemScan Control Point providing local display and connection to plant control system. Telemetry integration with HydroVu platform provides realtime access to remote monitoring data.
Delivers higher quality data: Drift-resistant sensors with simplified calibration provide accurate, reliable data – no messy field notebooks required.
When using the instrument as a handheld, our mobile app walks you through SOPs to minimise errors. Rugged design with optional antifouling wiper ensures performance in harsh environments for longer deployments.
Ease of use: Streamlined data collection and automatic environmental compensation mean zero-processing, while our mobile app lets you tag sites and track GPS coordinates.
- Interchangeable sensor, wet-mateable
- Optional 2” antifouling wiper for higher quality data in long-term deployment
- Wireless mobile Bluetooth® connection for iOS/Android (UvSitu app), and Win-Situ 5 for laptop
- Site tagging and GPS coordinates functions available via app
- LCD display gives snapshot of instruments health and connectivity
- Wide sensor range for performance in a variety of applications
- Automatic environmental compensation – no data post processing
- Nitrate (NO3-)
- Rhodamine WT Fluorescence Intensity
- Ammonium (NH4+)
- Chloride (Cl-)
- Total Suspended Solids
- Dissolved Oxygen (RDO)
- Blue Green Algae Phycoerythrin
- Easy integration with PLC/SCADA control systems, data loggers, and telemetry – no adaptors or confusing communication protocols
- Redesigned pH and ISE reference for 3X sensor stability
- Corrosion-resistant housing and abrasion-resistant RDO sensor
- Compatible with Low-Flow system (sold separately)
- Long-term drinking water and wastewater process monitoring