Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter – HI98198
The HI98198 Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter makes measuring the concentration of dissolved oxygen hassle-free. Optical DO technology doesn’t require a minimum flow rate, so there is less drift in your readings. Perfect for the field or for the laboratory, the Quick Connect probe requires no membranes, no filling solution, and no warm-up time so you can measure without hesitation. Your meter comes complete in a rugged, custom carrying case for easy transportation.
– Optical DO technology for fast and stable readings, even in tough environments
– Digital probe with Smart Cap Technology eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
– An IP67-rated waterproof, rugged body makes this portable meter ideal for field use
Portable pH/ORP Meter – HI98190
Bring the performance of a benchtop pH meter with you when you use the HI98190 handheld pH meter. This professional, waterproof meter accurately measures pH, ORP and temperature. Built-in diagnostic features for the most precise measurements and logging so you never miss a measurement, the HI98190 is the perfect tool for environmental and industrial testing.
– CAL Check™ electrode diagnostics system alerts you to potential calibration problems so that you know your results are trustworthy every time
– Everything you need for field testing in one compact, durable carrying case
– Great for environmental and industrial testing
Multi Parameter – HI98194
The HI98194 is a waterproof portable logging multiparameter meter that monitors up to 12 different water quality parameters including 6 measured and 6 calculated. The microprocessor based multi-sensor probe allows for the measurement of key parameters including pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, and temperature. The probe transmits readings digitally to the meter, where data points can be displayed and logged. The HI98194 is supplied with all necessary accessories and packaged in a durable carrying case.
– Auto-sensor Recognition
– Automatic Temperature Compensation
– Standard or Quick Calibration
– Data Logging