LTH HET63 Electrodeless Conductivity Transmitter – quality liquid analysis transmitter available in Base and Advanced models.
The HET63 Electrodeless conductivity transmitters combine modern technology with LTH experience in the manufacture of accurate sensors for liquid analysis. They are suitable for a range of process applications where accurate water conductivity measurement and monitoring is required.
- Custom IP66 enclosure.
- Available as head mounted or Wall mounted versions with detachable cables
- Large back lit multifunction display.
- Simple intuitive programming.
- On Line multilingual Help with text error messages
- Dual isolated 4-20mA and relay outputs.
- Relays can be configured for On/off, Time and Pulse Proportional.
- Digital inputs to allow external range changing
- Supplied complete with sensor and ‘T’ Piece. (Headmount version only)
- Measured process and temperature can be displayed together as can the corresponding 4-20mA output.
- Detachable sensors on all variants for easy maintenance.
- Cable termination for supply and outputs via detachable connectors, no need to open enclosure
- Low voltage operation 15-30v AC/DC
- Measurement of conductivity, % solution concentration, salinity and temperature
- Low Maintenance
- Ideal for Cooling Tower Bleed, Rinse Water and Solution Concentration Applications
- Preset curves stored for common chemicals and salinity