Portable MLSS & Dissolved Oxygen Meter
The 750w2 portable monitor makes it easy to gather and record data on water quality parameters. Using high-quality cable connectors to connect a variety of interchangeable water quality sensors, including TSS, dissolved oxygen and temperature.
Simple, robust & accurate
- The 750w2 handheld water quality monitor gathers data in real-time making it easy to check online systems or monitor operations when no online output is available.
- The rugged unit has a built-in data recorder for storing a minimum of 500 data points per sensor.
- The monitor’s easy-to-use interface, multiple sensor options and a field-ready design makes the 750w2 the market leader for on-site monitoring of TSS, Turbidity, Sludge Level and Dissolved Oxygen.
- Four choices of TSS sensor provide the flexibility and accuracy required for TSS measurement in different applications.
- The Partech 750w2 Portable Monitor is designed for simplicity. Connected sensors are discovered automatically and readings are displayed immediately.
Onboard Calibration Assistant
- Step by step calibration assistance simplifies in-field operations.
Easy Data Collection
- No software, internet or wireless connection needed. Data is stored on the device for later use.
- Up to 10 specific TSS calibrations are supported, allowing the same sensor to be used across multiple locations.