RWT S73D – Submersible MLSS Sensor
The Australian designed and built S73D submersible sensor has been optimised for measuring mix liquor suspended solids (MLSS) in aeration basins commonly found in biological wastewater treatment plants.
- Technical specifications
The sensor can be mounted in your process via a handrail mount, as seen in the diagram, or by chain/cable suspended vertically into the tank.
It also has an in-built nozzle for automatic air or water cleaning. Minimising the requirement for mechanical cleaning by maintenance staff.
The RWT S73D comes with a base calibration from the factory. However, It can be calibrated to your laboratory MLSS test when combined with a MXD73/75.
While the sensor is commonly used for continuous measurement of suspended solids in aeration basins the S73D it is not limited to this application. Other applications include return sludge lines and pits, SBR systems, primary clarifier effluent and wastewater monitoring for industrial plants.
- Inbuilt air/water jet cleaning - compressed air or town water supply
- Pressure - up to 4 bar
- Made from PVC, so no corrosion as with aluminium or stainless steel sensors
- Would you like MLSS with your DO? RWT S73D can be retrofitted into existing MXD73/75 analysers
- Type: Single Gap, Optical; self cleaning
- Range: 0 – 20,000 mg/l
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of FS reading or ± 100 mg/l, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±1% of reading or ± 20 mg/l, whichever is greater
- Operating Limits: Temperature: 0 – 50ºC
- Pressure: 0 – 4bar
- Dimensions: Ø = 60mm, L= 110mm
- Material: PVC