WTW NitraLyt® Plus
In-situ nitrate/nitrite sensor with optional chlorine compensation.
This in-situ nitrate sensor from WTW comes with a chlorine compensation option. Monitor and optimise your Nitrogen Elimination Process in a cost-effective, low maintenance system.
The NitraLyt® Plus features:
- In-situ nitrate sensor with optional chloride compensation
- Economic, cost-effective
- Calibration-free, long term stable
- Short response time
The optimization of nitrification/denitrification during wastewater treatment is simplified even further by the new NitraLyt®Plus system:
• Nitrate is also directly measurable during the process in addition to oxygen and ammonium.
• Measured values are promptly available and can be used directly to control the process.
• Low investment and maintenance costs (automatic compressed air cleaning system).
Royce Water Technologies provides local sales and support throughout Australia for the WTW product range. Contact your local representative for sale and support for WTW products in Australia.
|Parameters||Nitrogen / Nitrate / Nitrite|