pH and redox sensors for the process industries
The S400 sensors have been designed for rugged service in submersion or inline process applications. The reference cell features a double junction design for extended service life in harsh applications. The high quality sensors are constructed of corrosion resistant wetted materials including Ryton®, Teflon® and glass. They can be supplied with built in temperature compensation and a solution ground connection.
Sensor Tip Options
Coaxial Teflon Reference
Designed to withstand tough industrial applications. Best overall performance with rugged dome bulb.
Flat pH Bulb Self Cleaning
Designed for obstructionless contact with the sample stream for self cleaning service and for use with a spraywash system. Features coaxial porous teflon junction.
Dual Ceramic Pin Junction
For use in highly alkaline processes. Best choice for use at high pressures.
- Choice of body styles
- Can be used with virtually any pH meter
- Competitive price
- Choice of temperature compensators
- Optional built in solution ground
- Sealed double junction reference
- 0.75” or 1” Male NPT threaded connection
- Wide range of mounting options
- Moulded from chemical resistant Ryton®