pH / ORP transmitter 4-20 mA and RS485
The transmitter can be configured for the measurement of pH or ORP and it can also work with the antimony pH electrodes. The measured values, along with support and instruction messages, are also visualized on an alphanumeric display. The transmitter displays the temperature value measured by a Pt100 and performs the manual/automatic compensation (pH only). The extractable terminal blocks and DIN rail mounting make easy the maintenance and the installation in the field.
- 4-20 mA isolated 2-wire current loop
- RS485 isolated interface
- B&C and Modbus protocols
- Alphanumeric LCD 8×1 characters
- pH or ORP measurement
- Manual/automatic temperature compensation °C or °F temperature display
- Digital input with hold function Recognition of the standard solution Password at two levels
- Last calibration date
- Totalization of operating hours Power 9/36 Vcc
- Extractable terminal block DIN rail enclosure
Analog Mode The transmitter can be connected to a PLC or instruments BC 7335 – BC 7635 – BC 7635.010 or BC 7687 – BC 6587 which provide the Vdc power supply, measuring values, two set point and the alarm. The digital input can place the current loop on hold.
Digital Mode When in digital mode, the transmitter is a slave device interrogated by a master device with protocol B&C (ASCII) or Modbus (function 03).