Multi – Sensor Head – Submersible Probe
The Multi Sensor Head (MSH) is a modular sonde that allows the integration of up to four sensors or electrodes in one submersible probe head.
- Application Areas
- Functions & Features
- Technical specifications
As one possible configuration, conductivity, temperature, redox, pH and oxygen can be determined with one MSH. The integrated electronics allow the direct digitalisation of analogue sensors. The MSH can alternatively be integrated into the BlueBox system via CAN bus or into a PLC via Modbus. The necessary protocol and PC configuration program are freely available.
Expandable with UV/Vis or MSH: The expandable design of the MSH allows the extension of the sonde with a BlueScan Plus UV/Vis Spectrometer or an additional MSH. With this feature, it is possible to increases the number of measurable parameters even further.
Expandable Sonde System: Features addition of UV/Vis Sonde Module to measure all UV/Vis Parameters – UVT254/Nitrate/Water Matrix Fingerprint.
- Redox / ORP
- Drinking Water: Quality control / Alarm systems
- Wastewater: Effluent monitoring / Trend analysis
- Process Measurement & Control Technology: Process monitoring in industrial facilities / Control of Process / Water Treatment / Process Optimisation
- Environmental Monitoring: River water / Surface water / Wells / Bores
- PLC Integration
- Expandable with UV/Vis or MSH
- CAN bus / Modbus Interface
- Plug & Play [Smart Sensor]
- Integration of Standard Electrodes
- Robust Design
- Open Protocol
- Freely Available PC-Program
- Power supply: 10 – 36 V DC
- Power Consumption: 4 W
- Material: Stainless steel 1.4404 / Titanium [optional]
- Dimensions: Length 465 mm; Ø 86 mm
- Weight Approx. 4 kg
- IP protection class: IP 68
- Pressure range: 0 – 6 bar
- Temperature range: -5 to +45 °C
- Interfaces: CAN bus / Modbus [RTU