Analysis of liquids
Designed for multi parameter analysis of liquids, our probes are the result of 40 years of expertise in the field of electrochemical measurement.
The various available models allow to measure the following:
- E. Conductivity
- Dissolved Oxygen (optical or polarographic)
- Turbidity (option)
- ISE (option)
- The probes provide the measures in digital format with standard protocols. Data transmission has been made as flexible as possible, allowing Customers to use B&C Electronics connecting software, or their own software, or any standard data analysis software.
- Environmental monitoring
- Underground water
- Rivers, lakes and sea monitoring
- Waste water treatments
- Fish farming supervision
- Depth profile analysis
- Boreholes and wells
- Up to 7 parameters
- Max. depth 350 meters
- Easy to replace sensors
- Internal or external power supply
- Managing software
- Wide range of models
SA 8060.101: Model with 6 sensors: Depth, Temperature, E. Conductivity, pH, ORP, D. Oxygen. Max depth 20 m, data logger and internal battery.
SA 8060.104: Model with 6 sensors: Depth, Temperature, E. Conductivity, pH, ORP, D. Oxygen. Max depth 350 m, data logger and internal battery.
SA 8065.101: Model with 6 sensors: Depth, Temperature, E. Conductivity, pH, ORP, D. Oxygen. Max depth 20 m, without data logger, external power supply.
SA 8065.104: Model with 6 sensors: Depth, Temperature, E. Conductivity, pH, ORP, D. Oxygen. Max depth 350 m, without data logger, external power supply.
SA 8265.106: Model with 6 sensors: Depth, Temperature, E.Conductivity, pH, ORP, D. Oxygen. With differential pressure sensor for atmospheric pressure compensation, sealed cable, without data logger, external power supply. Max depth: 20 m
091.181: Option Turbidity. Scale 0/4000.0 NTU
091.161: Option Optical Dissolved Oxigen.
ISE OPTION: NH4+ , Cl-, others on request
PROTOCOL OPTION: MODBUS
NON STANDARD MODELS: B&C offers the possibility to have custom models, with only certain parameters and cables up to 100 meters.
- SA 8000 Connecting software
- To be installed on the P.C. for the following functions:
- Connection to sites and probes in network
- Continuous data and messages display
- Storage and printing of data
- Sensor calibration
- Operation mode programming of the probe (time or depth based data logging)
- Data transfer from the data logger of the probe
- Transfer of the sensors calibration parameter stored in the probe
- Graphics and data analysis.
Measures and Data Managing
The new SA8000 software release has been developed to work with Windows and Internet Explorer. When the probe is connected to a PC, he user-friendly and intuitive software allows for calibration of all installed sensors, to download data and print graphs. Furthermore, the graphic interface has an Help menu that links the user to specific chapter of Instruction Manual.
For more complex installations and monitoring applications, with more than one measuring points, the TMF data logger allows to connect up to 10 probes on an RS385 line. The system can be programmed to acquire data from each probe and to send them via FTP to various Acquisition and Monitoring Centres. It is also possible to send alarms or relay activations via SMS to a list of mobile phones.