WTW-282/284 (IQ SensorNet)
The new controller DIQ/S 282/284 is available as 2- (DIQ/S 282) or 4-channel-version (DIQ/S 284). Besides the reagent-free measurement of COD, all other parameters needed for a wastewater treatment plant can be measured. By the combination of multi-parameter sensors, up to 20 parameters can be measured and displayed simultaneously.
- Technical specifications
Up-to-date, safe and independent
All versions include an USB-interface and an internal data logger by default. Thereby, your valuable data and system configurations can be stored quick and easy. Stay up-to-date with our software updates free of charge and improve your controller for upcoming measurement tasks.
Convenient and available at any time
Via the connection to the internet you can access your IQ Sensor Net anytime and anywhere. Monitoring and support from remote saves time, money and nerves. Via the RS 485- and Ethernet- interfaces, the fieldbuses PROFIBUS, Modbus RTU, Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP and PROFINET are available.
The DIQ/S 282/284 is compatible to almost all currently available components of the IQ Sensor Net.
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Suspended Solids (TSS)
- COD, TOC, DOC, BOD, SAC
- Connect 1-4 digital sensors for a variety of parameters
- 2-wire cable provides power and communications
- Ultrasonic cleaning on some sensors
- System-wide lightning protection
- Analog or digital outputs; relays
- USB-interface and internal data logger by default
- Convenient and available anytime via Ethernet-interface
- Certifications: ETL, cETL (conforms with relevant UL and Canadian standards), CE
- Integrated Lightning Protection: EN 61326 enhanced over voltage protection for entire system
- Electrical: Directly via IQ SensorNet when coupled to an MIQ module
- Display: Graphic; 128 x 64 pixels; backlit
- Warranty: 3 years
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 131º F (-20 to 55ºC)