• YSI ODO® technology reduces the time required calibrating and maintaining sensors while utilizing a user replaceable sensing element that requires approximately an annual replacement.
• There are no electrodes to clean or solutions to change.
• Based on usage, calibrations can be stable for up to one year and are stored in each sensor.
• Expanded DO range of 0-500% with a response time of T90 in approximately 25 seconds
• Truly field-worthy, impact resistant, IP-67 waterproof case and connectors; rubber over molded, non-slip case, for extra durability and grip
• Pro Comm II allows USB connectivity for use with Data Manager software and powers the instrument
• Stores 5000 data sets (sensor data, date, time, site and user defined information)